1. Chen, Hao; Ji, Taoyun; Zhan, Xiang; Liu, Xiaoxin; Yu, Guojing; Wang, Wen; Jiang, Yuwu; Zhou, Xiao-Hua (2022). An Explainable Statistical Method for Seizure Prediction using Brain Functional Connectivity from EEG. Frontiers in Pharmacology, Accepted on June 23, 2022.
2. Peng Wu, Haoxuan Li, Yuhao Deng, Wenjie Hu, Quanyu Dai, Zhenhua Dong, Jie Sun, Rui Zhang, and Xiao-Hua Zhou (2022), On the Opportunity of Causal Learning in Recommendation Systems: Foundation, Estimation, Prediction and Challenges. International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. (CCF A, Full Research, Accept Rate: 18%, Accepted on April 15, 2022).
3. Quanyu Dai, Haoxuan Li, Peng Wu, Zhenhua Dong, Xiao-Hua Zhou, Rui Zhang, Xiuqiang He, Rui Zhang, and Jie Sun (2022), A Generalized Doubly Robust Learning Framework for Debiasing Post-Click Conversion Rate Prediction. Proceedings of the 28th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining. (CCF A, Full Research, Accept Rate: 15%, Accepted on May 19, 2022)
4. Peng Wu, Zhiqiang Tan, Wenjie Hu, and Xiao-Hua Zhou (2022), Model-Assisted Inference for Covariate-Specific Treatment Effects with High-dimensional Data. Statistica Sinica. (Accepted on July 1, 2022)
5. Zhang, Huan; Li, Yuying; Lin, Qiushi; Zhou, Xiao-Hua and Feng Guoshuang. (2022). Hypothesis testing methods for multi-reader multi-case studies. Biostatistics & Epidemiology. Accepted on 5 April 2022
6. Zhou F, Hu T, Zhou X, et al. The association of intensity and duration of non-pharmacological interventions and implementation of vaccination with COVID-19 infection, death, and excess mortality: natural experiment in 22 European countries. Journal of Infection and Public Health. 2022 Mar 20(just-accepted).
7. Dong R, Hu T, Zhang Y, Li Y, Zhou X. Assessing the transmissibility of the new SARS-CoV-2 variants: From Delta to Omicron. Vaccines (Special Issue "COVID-19: Epidemiology and Transmission"). 2022, 10(4), 496.
8. Miao W, Hu W, Ogburn EL, Zhou X. Identifying effects of multiple treatments in the presence of unmeasured confounding. Journal of the American Statistical Association. 2022 Feb. 28:1-36.
9. He Y, Deng Y, You C, Zhou X-H. Equivalence tests for ratio of means in bioequivalence studies under crossover design. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. April 2022. 2-24 doi:10.1177/09622802221093721
10. Peng Wu, Xingwei Tong, Yi Wang , Jiajuan Liang , and Xiao-Hua Zhou. Robust quasi-oracle semiparametric estimation of average causal effects. BIOSTATISTICS &EPIDEMIOLOGY 2022, AHEAD-OF-PRINT, 1-20.https://doi.org/10.1080/24709360.2022.2031808